Lethal Hardcore offers 500 full-length videos from the award winning Lethal Hardcore studio, featuring content by producer and director Stoney Curtis, member of the Adult Video News (AVN) Hall of Fame and XRCO Hall of Fame. A Lethal Hardcore membership offers access to the entire Lethal Hardcore library, which includes a variety of niche and mainstream adult content, thousands of image galleries, and this Lethal Hardcore Roku channel.
Lethal Hardcore Fees
Lethal Hardcore fees are listed below:
- 12 months - $119.99 (download and stream)
- 3 months - $59.98(download and stream)
- 1 month - $29.99(download and stream)
- 1 month - $19.99(stream only)
- 2-day trial offer - $3.99 (stream only). After 2 days, membership renews at monthly rate of $29.99 (download and stream) if not canceled or if another plan is not selected.
All fees are current as of September 2017 and are subject to change. Visit the Lethal Hardcore website to verify current fees.
How to Add and Setup the Lethal Hardcore channel on your Roku
Here is how to get Lethal Hardcore on your Roku:
1. Subscribe - To access any Lethal Hardcore content on Roku, you will first need to subscribe. The channel does not offer any free content or previews, but you'll find plenty of free previews on the website.
2. Install Channel - After subscribing, add the Lethal Hardcore channel to your Roku by clicking here. If you are not already logged into your Roku account, you will be requested to do so. Alternatively, go to my.roku.com/account/add and use the channel access code KingsofFetish.
Either way, to immediately see the channel on your Roku you will need to go to your Roku's home menu and navigate to Settings > System > System update > Check now to force an update to your channel listings. Otherwise, the channel should appear within 24 hours, after your Roku performs its automated daily update. The channel will now be the last channel shown under My Channels. (For more information on adding private channels, read our article Roku Porn - How to Add Hidden Adult Roku Channels.)
3. Sign in or link your Roku - Open the Lethal Hardcore channel on your Roku and you will be given the option to login with the email address and password used to subscribe to Lethal Hardcore. If you don't want to login directly through Roku, you can select the "Get Roku Linking Code" option and follow the instructions shown on your TV screen. (The code on your Roku will expire after a few minutes. If the linking code does not work, refresh the channel on your Roku to get a new code.) If you have more than one Roku device, you will need to repeat this on each Roku you want to use for streaming this channel.