Whereas most adult streaming services charge a monthly fee or a per-video rental fee, AEBN – Adult Entertainment Broadcast Network – offers the option to pay by the minute. The advantage of this model is that you can watch as much or as little of film as you like. But video rental and unlimited viewing are still available for those who prefer those payment methods – we have more information on all these options below.
AEBN’s library has thousands of full-length films available, many in HD, for streaming through your Roku. You select straight or gay orientation on your first visit to AEBN, but can switch orientation at any time through the main menu. Within the straight or gay library, browse through dozens of categories, browse recommended titles, or search for a specific title. You can also select individual scenes, and a free preview is available for every film.
You’ll need a free AEBN account to browse through the films and watch the free previews – no credit card required. To watch more than free previews, though, you’ll need to have a credit card or PayPal account on file with AEBN.
Account holders can also scroll through scenes from entire videos. If you’re paying by the minute, you don’t have to spend your minutes trying to find a specific scene. Just look through the still captures to find the part of the film you want, then play the video from that point.
How to Get AEBN on Roku
You can stream AEBN on your Roku by mirroring the screen from your Android or iOS device. Complete details can be found here, but we provide a summary below:
- Create a free AEBN account if you are not already a member.
- Enable the screen mirroring feature on your Android or iOS device.
- Select the Roku device you want to mirror to. (Your mobile device and your Roku must both be on the same WiFi network.)
- Go to the AEBN website on your mobile device.
- Start streaming any video or preview on the AEBN website, then click the icon to expand the video to full screen in the lower right corner of the video.
- The video playing on your mobile device will now be streaming full-screen on your TV.
How to Get AEBN on Fire TV
Streaming AEBN on your Fire TV is simple:
- Click here to visit AEBN to set up a free or paid account.
- If you haven’t already done so, download and install the free Amazon Silk web browser app from the Fire TV app store.
- Open Amazon Silk from your Fire TV app menu, enter the URL aebn.com and select Go.
- Log into your account and start watching! Once you select a video or free preview, just click on the “expand” icon in the lower right corner of the video to watch the video full-screen on your TV.
- Minutes are purchased in packages ranging from $3.95 for 15 minutes to $84.95 for 1,000 minutes
- Rental prices start at $4.99 for a 48-hour rental
- Stream 4 Life prices start at $9.99
- Download + Stream prices start at $24.99
- X-Pass is $14.99 billed every 30 days (see X-Pass benefits below)
X-Pass Unlimited Video Streaming
X-Pass is AEBN’s unlimited video streaming service, which provides unlimited access to over 5,000 movies and more than 20,000 scenes from the AEBN library for $14.99/month (billed every 30 days). One-hundred movies are added to X-Pass every week, and X-Pass also includes 30 free VOD minutes each month that can be used to watch any content in the Premium VOD Library of over 100,000 movies. (Unused minutes roll over and do not expire.) In additions, X-Pass members receive a 5% discount on all purchases on AEBN, including additional VOD minutes, scene & movie downloads, Stream4Life purchases, and more.
You can easily stop and restart your X-Pass subscription at any time in your online account settings. Subscribe to X-Pass here.