If you’re looking for high-quality adult content, Adult Time is one of the best options on Roku. The Adult Time app provides subscribers with over 52,000 videos on more than 250 channels. Content includes original films, shows, special and series.
While “channels” is the term used by Adult Time, it may be a bit misleading as Adult Time channels are not live streams. Rather, each channel provides video on demand based on the channel’s topic or series. And you’ll find a very large range of porn in the 250+ channels in the Adult Time Rok app. Here are just a few examples:
- Adult Time Animation – You’ll find episodes of Hentai Sex School along with several other anime titles, along with cartoons such as Peepood & The Super Fuck Friends.
- 65 Inch Huge Asses – Videos featuring BBWs include squirter Minnie Mayhem, “Bella Bangz and Her Curves that Hangz”, and “Sinful Samia Sodomized.”
- Pure Taboo – This channel includes family role-playing titles like “Mom’s Helping Hand,” where Mom helps her teenage son pleasure himself.
- Caught Fapping – These videos feature storylines in which the characters think they are enjoying alone time, but someone is watching. In “Motherly Concern,” Alex is too busy jerking off to a steamy video on his computer to notice his stepmother bringing his laundry to his room.
- Bare Maidens – Fans of fantasy cosplay will enjoy lovely maidens such as the “Keeper of the Brean Blade” bare all and masturbate.
If you’re looking for something more specific than the channel names provide, you can also browse the Adult Time Roku app by category. There are over 300 categories, from 69 to XBIZ Awards Winner, including Anal Creampie, Cum Swapping, Double Penetration, Gonzo, Grandpa, Masturbation, and P.O.V.
We could provide more examples of the great content available on Adult Time, but you can see for yourself by installing the app for free and browsing the entire video library yourself. You can also watch trailers for all of the videos. Just install the Adult Time app on your Roku following the instructions below, and select “skip” when you launch the channel are presented with an account-linking code.
The first time you launch Adult Time on Roku, you will be asked whether you want to hide show five types of porn: Bisexual, Boy Girl, Gay, Lesbian, and Transexual. Whether you accept the default settings or change them, you can always update your preferences by selecting Preferences from the left-side menu on the app’s home screen. Under Settings, you’ll find the option to set a PIN to restrict use of the app.
How to get Adult Time on your Roku
Setting up the Adult Time app on your Roku is simple:
- Click here to visit Adult Time if you want to subscribe to a 3-day trial, 30-day plan, or 1-year plan (see Fees section below) instead of viewing only trailers.
- Add the Adult Time private/non-certified Roku channel by clicking here. You may be prompted to log into your Roku account. Alternatively, go to my.roku.com/account/add and use the channel code AdultTime.
- The channel should show up at the bottom of the list of channels on your Roku’s home screen. If it doesn’t, from your Roku’s Home menu go to Settings >> System >> System update >> Check now. This will force your Roku to immediately download and install the Adult Time app.
- Open the Adult Time from your Roku’s Home menu (if you just installed it, it will be the last channel listed channel listed) and follow the instructions on the screen to link your account, or select “skip” to browse the videos and watch trailers.
Adult Time FEES:
- 3 DAY TRIAL – Allows streaming of only the latest scenes for $2.95, then recurring at $29.95/month unless canceled.
- 30 DAYS – Full streaming-only access for $19.95/month.
- 365 DAYS – Full access with both streaming and downloads (to compatible devices such as a PC) for $119.40/year.
Fees are current as of August 2021 but subject to change. Visit AdultTime.com to verify current rates.