SugarInstant started out as SugarDVD and was known as the Netflix of porn, offering rentals of adult DVDs by mail. But SugarInstant is now a leading streaming service, providing unlimited streaming of adult films on the Roku, Playstation, Google TV, iOS and Android mobile devices, XBox, and PC/Mac computers. SugarInstant offers a mega-size library of over 2300 full-length feature films and many thousands more scenes, all in HD quality.
The SugarInstant video library on your Roku may seem rather simplistic at first - you'll find 100 titles each under the categories of New, Trending, and Scenes, along with a listing of 100 performers. But select the Menu option in the top right corner of the SugarInstant home screen, then go to the Browse option, and you can browse by 103 categories that include Water Play, Public Sex, Cum Swapping, Grannies, Cock Play, Female Domination, Squirting, Home Made Movies, and many more. Or browse by Scene Tags like Blowjob, Anal, Doggy, Cumshot, Masturbation, Rough Sex, and Cowgirl. Or use the search function - enter any term to search on movie title, performer, and movie and scene category.
If you find it easier to browse and search on your computer, go right ahead. Select any movie or scene, click the "Favorite" button, and it will be available in the Roku channel in your Watch Later list, which can also be found through the menu option in the top right corner of the SugarInstant channel home screen.
Setting up the SugarInstant channel on your Roku is simple:
- Click here to visit SugarInstant and sign up for an Unlimited account for only $9.99 per month after a free 5-day trial.
- Add the SugarInstant channel by clicking here. (You may be prompted to log into your Roku account.)
- From your Roku's Home menu, go to Settings >> System >> System update >> Check now. This will force your Roku to immediately download and install the SugarInstant channel. (If you don't perform this step, SugarInstant should show up within 24 hours after your Roku performs it's normal daily self-update.)
- Open SugarInstant from your Roku's Home menu (if you just installed it, it will be the last channel listed channel listed) and note the code shown on your screen.
- On your computer, go to www.sugarinstant.com/roku and enter the code in the location shown there. (You will need to be logged into your SugarInstant account.)
- Return to your Roku, and the channel will be ready for viewing!
While you're in the SugarInstant channel on your Roku, don't forget to go to Menu >> Settings >> Parental Control Settings to set a PIN to restrict access if you have any young'uns in the house.
RELATED LINKS: SugarInstant's Roku Page